How it works
Mode of action
The Moskisan trap needs to be used in combination with Pherodis lure dispensers. The dispensers release a species-specific lure which attracts the male fruit flies into the trap. Once in the trap they cannot escape and are easy to detect, count and identify. Trapping males also aids in reducing the number of eggs laid by famles as they fail to mate.
One trap with hanging hook.
Directions for use
- Place the Pherodis lure in the yellow bucket
- Fix the transparent top to the funnel with a twist action lining up the slots
- Attach the hanging hook to the transparent top
- Place traps in the tree facing towards the midday sun, at a height of 1.5 metres above the ground
- 45-50 traps per hectare (citrus)
- 60-75 traps per hectare (stone fruits and oriental persimmon)
Use Moskisan traps during the entire period the trees can be exposed to the Mediterranean fruit fly.
Store out of sunlight.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."