How it works
Mode of action
The Tutasan trap needs to be used in combination with Pherodis pheromone dispensers. The dispensers release a species-specific pheromone which lures the male moths to the trap where they get trapped in the water. Trapping males reduces the amount of eggs laid by females who fail to mate.
Directions for use
- Place the pheromone dispenser in the green canister and attach it to the upper central part of the trap
- Fill the trap with water to the level indicated
- If possible connect the trap to a dripper and make sure the water drips properly into the trap
- Add a small quantity of vegetable oil or liquid soap to the water
- Place the traps on the soil or substrate
- Maintain a distance of 15-20 metre between traps
- A continuous water supply is needed to ensure that the trap works correctly. If the trap is not connected to a dripper refill by hand
- Replace the pheromone capsule every 4-6 weeks
- Clean the trap when completely filled with moths
Use 20-30 traps per hectare uniformly distributed along the walkway and plant rows.
During the entire cropping period.
Store out of sunlight.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."