When to use Aphipar?
Use Aphipar for biological pest control of primarily:
- cotton aphid (Aphis gossypii)
- tobacco aphid (Myzus persicae var. nicotianae)
- peach-potato aphid (Myzus persicae var. persicae)
Aphipar is especially useful at the beginning of aphid infestations.
How it works
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice can be provided if information is available on the local factors that need to be taken into account, such as the crop, the climate conditions and the level of infestation. For the correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.
|Aphipar||preventive||light curative||heavy curative|
|Frequency||-||min. 3x||min. 6x|
Directions for use
- Spread the material on rock wool slabs or in Diboxes
- Make sure the material remains dry and is not moved from its introduction site for at least a few days
- Use the peel-off label to mark where the product has been introduced
Best working conditions Aphipar
Efficacy reduces at temperatures above 30°C.
Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Aphipar, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 8-10°C/47-50°F
- In the dark
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."