When to use Mini-Airbug?
The Mini-Airbug hand-held blower is especially developed for the rapid and even distribution of natural enemies. This uniform distribution leads to an effective biological pest control, because the mites reach the pest faster.
The Mini-Airbug is extremely flexible in use; the device can be used to apply predatory mites to the entire crop, or to a specific area. Several kinds of predatory mites can be released during a single session.
How it works
How does Mini-Airbug work?
The Mini-Airbug’s special fan in combination with the revolving dosage pot ensures a uniform release of carrier material containing natural enemies.The airflow from the fan guarantees the even distribution of this material up to a distance of at least 2 meters from the Mini-Airbug. Because of its unique design, the natural enemies suffer no damage due to the use of the blower. Last but not least, mixtures of various natural enemies can be released during one single session.
The Mini-Airbug consists of the following items:
- Blowing device
- 2 batteries (6V) with chargers
- Belt bag for the battery
- Adjustable dosing pot + mix pot
- Converter (only trolley)
The Mini-Airbug is also available for use on trolleys.
Directions for use
This product is only available in combination with Koppert products.
Please contact your local consultant for more information.
Instructions for usage:
- Put the battery in the belt bag and fasten the case around the waist.
- Connect the blower’s cable to the battery.
- Empty the required number of bottles with the predators to be applied to the crop (one or more types of predators) in the mixing pot and close the lid.
- Carefully but thoroughly mix the contents by gently rotating and shaking the pot.
- Empty the mixture into the dosage pot above the crop.
- Attach the dosage pot to the blower’s revolving head.
- Start the Mini-Airbug by pushing one or both switches.
Best working conditions Mini-Airbug
The Airbug can only be used when it is possible to walk among the crop.
Store the Mini-Airbug and its accessories in a dry and dust-free area. The Mini-Airbug can be stored in the supplied. Always store the batteries in the chargers when not in use.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."