When to use Sticky plates?
Use sticky plates in combination with a Delta Trap and species-specific sex pheromone to capture butterflies and moths or male alate mealybugs inside or outside the greenhouse.
How it works
How does Sticky plates work?
Sticky plates are an essential part of a Delta Trap for the detection of many species of flying pests in greenhouses. Sticky plates capture pests once attracted by species-specific sex pheromone and make it possible to detect pests at an early stage.
Directions for use
Application Sticky plates
How to assemble the trap:
- Fold the delta trap into a triangle.
- Lay a sticky trap on the bottom of the trap, with the adhesive surface facing upwards.
- Fold both edges at the base of the triangle inwards.
- Hang the trap in the appropriate place.
How to install the trap:
- Prepare the desired number of pheromone traps.
- Hang the traps about 10 cm above the crop in a location where they can easily be inspected (e.g. along the centre aisle).
- Distribute the traps as evenly as possible over the area, in order to avoid interference.
Best working conditions Sticky plates
The Sticky plates does not require any specific conditions.
The cardboard box with delta traps does not require specific storage conditions. Do note the trap’s serial number and the pheromone it contains on an outer surface of the triangle. Wash your hands before assembling traps for a different species of butterfly or moth.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."