Use the Funnel Trap Standard for monitoring and trapping males of different species of larger moths in combination with species-specific pheromone.
Protected and outdoor crops.
When to use Funnel Trap?
To monitor and capture various male butterflies and moths. Funnel traps can detect pests at an early stage before they can become a major problem.
How it works
How does Funnel Trap work?
Male moths/butterflies are attracted by the species-specific sex pheromone and will be captured in the trap making it possible to get an accurate picture of the presence of the pest.
One trap with hanging string.
Directions for use
- Place the pheromone dispenser in the cage and seal with the cap
- Insert cage into the hole at the top of the lid and push down, making sure the cage is secure
- Fix the funnel to the bucket with a twist action lining up the slots
- Feed the string through the loops on top of the lid
1-2 traps per hectare.
Use in combination with species-specific Pherodis pheromone.
Application Funnel Trap
- Place the traps in the period the pest is likely to be present/to occur.
- Replace the pheromone capsules every 4 - 6 weeks.
Store out of sunlight.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."